Job Title: Product Photo Editor
Salary: N100,000 – N120,000 net plus other salary
As a Product Photo Editor, you will:
• Take pictures of all new products as the arrive and edit them according to the specification for upload on the E-Commerce websites and all other 3rd Party Market Place websites.
• Take pictures of products for mock-up designs and outdoor Advertisement Purposes.
• Produce review videos for new products to be uploaded on the E-Commerce websites and the Brand’s YouTube Channel.
• Produce according to specification, images and videos for uploads on other corporate websites of the company.
• Liaise with E-Commerce inventory officer to update stock batches with relevant images daily/weekly regularly.
• Work with stakeholders to create product review images or videos and rating for products on E-Commerce websiteskit.ng to improve product performance.
• Liaises with the E-Commerce Inventory Officer to uploads, categorize, tag and updates products, product images, features and descriptions on the website correctly, accurately, and regularly.
• Inspects landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related
• Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes.
Must-Have for the position:
• Minimum of a Higher National Diploma
• 1-3 years’ experience in E-Commerce, Photography, or Graphic Design
• DSLR Camera Handling Skills
• Adobe Photoshop Graphic Design Skill
• Adobe Premiere Pro Video Editing & Production skills
• AI photo enhancement and Generation skills
• Must have a portfolio of job done
Interested applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role as the subject of the mail