We are hiring!!!
Job Role: Accountant
Reporting To: Finance Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Salary : 400k
• To support and work closely with the Finance Manager and heads of departments in
• Managing the financial and commercial aspects of the business
• To assist in the financial management and control function of the organization, including
• Financial and regulatory reporting
• Managing the relationship with the auditors, planning and analysis, budgeting, forecasting, strategy, and funding
• BSc/HND in Accounting or relevant field.
• 8+ years of experience in a Company Accountant Role.
• Professional qualification in Accounting is mandatory.
• Sound Knowledge of Accounting and Tax laws and standards.
• Good knowledge of accounting and analytical skills.
• Sound experience in the use of Accounting and financial report software, e.g SAP
• Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel) and other related software
• Demonstrable leadership abilities with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and
• effectively educate and connect other colleagues regarding all Accounting matters.
• Performing all accounting-related tasks, with the assistance of other team members of the
• Provide assistance in preparing annual budgets and forecasts
• Managing agent accounts for payments
• Compliance with accounting standards, local regulations, Group policies, and internal guidelines
• Liaise with Auditors (both statutory and internal) for timely and smooth completion of the audit
• Work on Special projects from time to time as required by Management
• Preparation of monthly payroll
• Assisting the Finance Manager in creating, monitoring, and updating financial-related policies and procedures
• Preparation of payments and following up with banks to maintain bank accounts with various banks
• Intercompany/ Affiliates accounts maintenance: WEB booking, routine reconciliation
• Monthly Expense Analysis
• Monthly Bank Reconciliation
• Bank guarantees -coordination with CAM and Head office for issuance, amendment, and
• Closure of bank guarantees
• Tax management: calculations, bookings, reconciling, and payments
• Stock accounting and management.
• Ensure Compliance with statutory Accounting standards and other regulations
• Accurate and in-time preparation of monthly IC Recon, as well as FC and budget reporting.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link: https://bit.ly/44hXPwK
NOTE- Only qualified candidates should apply
Kindly subscribe to our Newsletter to get more updates from us and check our Jobs Pool for more job updates