Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Victoria Island
- Greet and welcome guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answer and transfer incoming phone calls and emails.
- Manage the Front Desk area and maintain a tidy reception area.
- Distribute and sort daily mail and packages.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments for visitors and employees.
- Provide administrative support to various departments.
- Resolve basic inquiries and requests from visitors, employees, and vendors.
- B.Sc/HND in any field
- 2 years of working experience as a Front Desk Officer in a hospital or clinic
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail